Rabobank Business Relay deal
- Participation in RABO Business Relay on Thursday 12 September 2019
- Pasta party on Thursday after the race
- After-party on Thursday after the race
- Hospitality entrance during the main race of Challenge Almere-Amsterdam on Saturday 14 September 2019
- Invitation for the Kick-off meeting and press conference
- 6 workshops guided by experienced triathlete
- Finisher shirt for all team members
- Challenge Family Member status
- Logo on “Challenge Family Member” banner
- Logo on special teampage
RABO Business Relay
380m swim – 7km bike – 2km run
Team-Relay series for organizations and businesses. You can join with a team of three of your colleagues. This triathlon consists of a 380 meter swim course, followed by a 7 km bike course and 2 km run course. You will find registration for the relays here.
Each team member completes the three parts of this triathlon before he or she gives the timing chip to the following athlete. When the last athlete of the team arrives in the stadium, the team finishes together.
*NB: was your company invited by Rabobank Almere? Do not forget to fill in your discount code on the registration form.
Program workshops and race day
Dates and times of the workshops are not yet known. Once the data is known, they are placed below.
NB: all times and dates are conditional.
|1:00 pm||Registration relays open||Theater|
|3:00 pm||Transition area open||Esplanade|
|5:00 pm||Start RABO Business Relays (3 team members each)|
(swim lap:1×380 m | bike lap: 7 km | run lap: 2 km)
|6:00 pm||Award Ceremony||Esplanade|
The following organizations will compete in the RABO Business Relay:
Golden partners Challenge Almere-Amsterdam
Look at the start list of CHALLENGEALMERE-AMSTERDAM.
You will receive your starting package before the race after you tell us your starting number (will be assigned 1 week prior the race) and show us your ID card.