CHALLENGEALMERE-AMSTERDAM is organized according to Dutch Triathlon Federation competition rules and CHALLENGEFAMILY regulations
- At all times, competitors must obey the instructions given by Race officials and police officers and beware of vehicular transport. Any competitor who fails to obey the instructions of Race officials or the police will be removed from the Event and will be disqualified. The Event Director and Race Referee are authorized to disqualify competitors.
- Please obey all traffic laws and regulations at all times and treat all parts of the course as open to the public and vehicles at all times. Some parts of the course may be closed to public access. However, residential, emergency, and Event vehicles will be using those parts of the course. All road rules and regulations must therefore be followed at all times. Right hand drive rules apply.
After signing up for CHALLENGEALMERE-AMSTERDAM, you have the possibility to cancel your registration. This option works on a “money back, no questions asked” basis. We highly recommend you to buy this option, since there will be no possibility to get your money back or to give the entry to anyone else. The cancellation option costs 20,- euro. The return policy only applies to the entry fee:
– Used before June 30th – 100% refund
– Used between July 1st and August 13th – 50% refund
– Used between 14 August and 8 September – 20% refund
– No refund possible after September 8th